- Your State
Join other Arkansas parents to discuss education options and the future of Arkansas education at the Arkansas School Choice Virtual Town Hall!
– A panel of experts will share information about the different educations available to students in Arkansas: public schools, private schools, microschools, homeschooling, and online schools.
– The School Choice Virtual Town Hall will be a great opportunity for families to look for the learning environment that best fits their children, and for families to share success stories about what works about their favorite learning models.
– All Arkansas students, educators, and families are invited to participate!
– This event is hosted by The Reform Alliance.
– 7:30-8:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
– Watch for more details on The Reform Alliance’s Facebook page.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Arkansas please visit the Arkansas School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"