- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Bastrop CAN in Cedar Creek, Texas are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Bastrop CAN is hosting the 2nd Annual School Fair for Bastrop County. We invite public, private and homeschool organizations, as well as children-centered community partners to attend.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Bastrop CAN.
– January 22, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
– Community Gardens, 1067 Hwy 71 W in Bastrop.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Texas.
For more information about Bastrop CAN please contact Gwen Martin at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"