- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Benjamin Franklin Charter School – Crimson Campus in Queen Creek, Arizona are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Each year we have a series of special Morning Flag Ceremonies for our roughly 750 students. Many of our parents also choose to attend on these special days. We Recite the Pledge and sing a patriotic song together. We then talk about a virtue and invite a student or two to share. We invite local leaders to join us and talk to the students about the importance of education and how it paves the way forward. We have had a town councilman, the Fire Chief, and even the Mayor. This year, our town has a new Police Department. We are hoping to host our new Chief of Police to join us to create a positive bond between our new service and the students. Special speakers will include the Chief of Police.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Charter School – Crimson Campus.
– Week long series of Events
– Benjamin Franklin Charter School – Crimson Campus, 22120 E. Queen Creek Road in Queen Creek.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Arizona.
For more information about Benjamin Franklin Charter School – Crimson Campus please contact Kevin Ball at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"