- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Bynum School in Midland, Texas are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Bynum School is a Special Needs school celebrating all their students’ amazing abilities with a week-long celebration. To kick it off, they will host a pep rally with Mayor Patrick Payton and a neighboring private school musical performance. The week will also include a yellow day, Open House on January 27th, and talent show during the day on January 28th. Jan 24 at 9am: Rally featuring Mayor Patrick Payton.
– Thopen house is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Bynum School.
– January 24-28 from 9:00 AM
– Bynum School, 5100 Avalon Dr in Midland.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Texas.
For more information about Bynum School please contact Tracy Bush at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"