- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Central Tuscaloosa Classical Conversations Community in Cottondale, Alabama are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! On January 31, 20222 an Open House will be held at the University Church of Christ for the Central Tuscaloosa Classical Conversations Community. The Open House will be open to both existing families and to new families. It will be a chance for our current students to shine as they present an individual event where they present a scene from a book, play, or poem. New families will have the opportunity to see the students in action through their presentations and/or in their classes.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Central Tuscaloosa Classical Conversations Community.
– January 31, 2022 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
– University Church of Christ, 1200 Julia Tutwiler Dr in Tuscaloosa.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Alabama.
For more information about Central Tuscaloosa Classical Conversations Community please contact Aletha Tecklenburg at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"