- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at CHIME Charter School in Woodland Hills, California are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Due to public health and safety mandates we can not hold a traditional open house, so we are holding a Drive and Discover Day instead. We are inviting the public to cruise around CHIME’s campus and visit our Bannered areas (the banners that were created by the students) to learn more about school choices and more specifically our school. Participants can walk, roll, skate or drive around our campus and they will gain information, grab some goodies and go.
– This event is open to the public. Yes
– This event is hosted by the CHIME Charter School.
– January 29, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
– CHIME Charter School, 19722 Collier Street in Woodland Hills.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across California.
For more information about CHIME Charter School please contact Candace Sullivan at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"