- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week and enjoy special virtual activities with families throughout the state at the Florida Facebook Live Celebration!
– The Florida Facebook Live Celebration will feature special guests and activities throughout the afternoon on Jan. 30, including a virtual ride with “Zip The Canyons;” story time with Captain Jeff the Pirate; a martial arts demonstration from Killearn Lakes Taekwondo; a virtual tour of the Florida Historic Capitol Museum in Tallahassee, and more.
– All Florida families, students, educators, and community members are invited to the virtual celebration!
– This virtual event is hosted by Americans for Prosperity Foundation and the Libre Initiative.
– 1-4 p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
– The virtual celebration will take place on Americans for Prosperity Foundation-Florida’s Facebook page.
Watch for the latest details on Americans for Prosperity Foundation-Florida’s Facebook page.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Florida please visit the Florida School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"