- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Freedom High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Freedom High School will be holding a spirit week from January 24-28 with a different dress-up theme each day, with a red day, yellow day, and pajama day. On Monday they will hand out tie-dyed red and yellow masks, scarves, and wristbands to the students. Throughout the week there will be a Door Decoration contest. Students will fill out “I love My School” and hang them in the halls. During lunch on Friday the 28th, they play and learn the dance. A big NSCW sign will be displayed on the fence for everyone to see all week long.
Throughout the week, Jan. 24-28, classes will compete in the school-wide door decorating contest. Finally, during lunch on Friday, students will learn this year’s School Choice Week dance.
Freedom High’s 120 students, plus faculty and staff, will be participating.
– This event is not open to the public.
– This event is hosted by Freedom High School
– Jan 24-28, 2022 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
– Freedom High School, 5200 Cutler Ave NE in Albuquerque.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across New Mexico.
For more information about Freedom High School please contact Anita Montano at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"