- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week in Georgia with a “Let’s Talk About School Choice” parent town hall presented by GeorgiaCAN!
– During the virtual parent town hall, families will share personal stories about the need for and success of school choice, especially during the pandemic.
– The “Let’s Talk About School Choice” event will also feature a raffle, with the winner receiving a Chromebook.
– All Georgians interested in learning more about K-12 education are invited to attend and hear from other families.
– This event is hosted by GeorgiaCAN.
– The virtual town hall will be held Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 7 p.m.
– The virtual town hall will be broadcast live via the GeorgiaCAN Facebook page.
– Register to attend the free event.
For more information, contact Steven Quinn at [email protected] or 252-349-8751.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Georgia please visit the Georgia School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"