- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Granite State Home Educators in Auburn, New Hampshire are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Granite State Home Educators will tour the New Hampshire State House on January 24th and 25th during National School Choice Week. Student groups will visit the beautiful buildings, see the amazing Hall of Flags that has flags going back to the Civil War, and meet legislators.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Granite State Home Educators.
– January 24th and 25th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
– New Hampshire State House, 107 N Main St in Concord.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across New Hampshire. Visit this link for more information.
For more information about Granite State Home Educators please contact Michelle Levell at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"