- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week across the islands as a family with Hawaii’s Education Exploration Week!
– Monday, Jan. 25: TikTok Dance.
– Tuesday, Jan. 26: Post your favorite book and tag @HawaiiKidsCAN.
– Wednesday, Jan. 27: Virtual Hawaii Education Tour. For a tutorial on how to navigate the virtual tour, click here.
– Thursday, Janu. 28: Crossword puzzle.
– Friday, Jan. 29: Play a digital board game or join a live Zoom board game session.
– Saturday, Jan. 30: Teacher appreciation post and tag @HawaiiKidsCAN.
– Sunday, Jan. 31: College shoutout and tag @HawaiiKidsCAN.
Once you complete the week of challenges, click here to submit your entries. Each completed challenge is one entry to a raffle prize giveaway!
– This fun week of events is open to all families on each island of the state of Hawaii!
– This event is hosted by HawaiiKidsCAN.
– Daily challenges and activities from Jan. 25 to Jan. 31, 2021
– Learn more about how to participate each day at HawaiiKidsCAN.
Check out @HawaiiKidsCAN on social media for more details and tag them when you complete a challenge! You can also visit HawaiiKidsCAN’s Facebook page for the Week’s events and to follow along for fun updates!
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Hawaii please visit the Hawaii School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"