- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Hillel Community Day School in Rochester, New York are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! While other students have a day off for MLK day, Hillel Community Day School will spend the day working on projects to give back to the community. Each grade level focuses on a different project that will make a difference.
– This event is hosted by the Hillel Community Day School.
– January 17, 2022 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
– Hillel Community Day School (potential off campus project dependent on COVID), 191 Fairfield Dr in Rochester.
– This event is not open to the public.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across New York.
For more information about Hillel Community Day School please contact Eva Weissman at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"