- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week and safely explore all your learning options at the Idaho School Choice Panel!
– A free virtual panel celebrating all educational options in Idaho and bringing families expert educational tips
– Featured guests: Andrew Campanella, president of National School Choice Week; Tom LeClaire of the Coalition of Idaho Charter School Families; Kelly Edginton, administrator at Idaho Virtual Academy; Tillie Elvrum, founder of Parent Support for Online Learning; Joel Weaver, director of school programs at Chief Tahgee Charter School; Dr. Moore, superintendent at Oneida School District; Branden Durst, former Idaho state senator; and Nicole Christensen, homeschool / hybrid education parent.
– Raffle prizes for registered attendees
– All Idaho families interested in learning more about K-12 education are welcome to attend.
– The Idaho School Choice Panel is hosted by the Coalition of Idaho Charter School Families.
– 10 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
– Online! Register here to attend the free Idaho School Choice Panel.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Idaho please visit the Idaho School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"