- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week by joining families and community leaders around Indiana in a virtual celebration commemorating school choice anniversaries in the state!
– A “10/20 Choice Celebration” commemorating the 10 year anniversary of the state’s voucher program and the 20 year anniversary of the state’s first charter school policy
– This celebration is open to everyone across the state of Indiana!
– This virtual activity is hosted by the Institute for Quality Education.
– 12:30 Eastern Time / 11:30 Central Time on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
– Register online to join the virtual celebration!
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Indiana please visit the Indiana School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"