- Your State
– Families are invited to celebrate National School Choice Week with The James Madison Institute. This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the State of Florida. Attendees at this special event will hear from two special guest speakers who continue to charge the way for school choice options!
– House Speaker Designate Paul Renner will be offering an overview of the Florida House of Representatives’ K-12 education priorities in the 2022, particularly those related to school choice, and Denisha will be sharing her recent efforts to promote school choice in FL (and around the country!) as a former scholarship recipient.
– This event is hosted by The James Madison Institute
– January 28, 2022 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
– Brick & Beam, 1101 N Main St, Jacksonville, FL 32206
For a detailed guide to school choice in Florida please visit the Florida York School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"