- Your State
Students and parents are invited to attend a microschooling fair in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Las Vegas Council Area Building, organized by National Microschooling Center.
The National Microschooling Center is hosting a microschooling fair for Nevada families. This school choice event is all about microschooling! Looking to learn more about microschools? Join us for a parent panel at 11:30am, a child panel at 12pm and information videos that will be shown all day. Looking to connect with microschooling leaders and learn more about options in Southern Nevada? We will have microschooling leaders from across the Las Vegas Valley with options for every age, grades K-12.
The event will feature the following:
● Microschooling tables set up where parents/families can learn more about each microschool.
● A separate room with microschooling informational videos running on a loop for parents to learn more about microschooling in general.
● A series of performances by children at the local microschools (ie: a scene from a play, a musical performance, poetry readings, etc.).
● A microschooling parent panel where the audience will have a chance to learn more about microschooling from parents who are actually microschooling.
● A microschooling child panel where the audience will have a chance to learn more about microschooling from children who are actually microschooling
This event is fun for the whole family with a scavenger hunt, face painting, photo booth, and entertainment for your children. Snacks and drinks will be available, as well as free parking.
Join us as we celebrate National School Choice Week and learn about your K-12 educational choices. This will be one of Nevada‘s most prominent National School Choice Week events.
This event is hosted by the National Microschooling Center
Saturday, January 28, 2023, from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Las Vegas Council Area Building
7220 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
LEARN MORE: Nevada School Choice Guide
LEARN MORE: Las Vegas Microschooling Fair 2023
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.