- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week in Michigan by watching a series of video testimonials about how school choice impacts families’ lives! Then, share your own story on social media!
– Video testimonials will feature parents, students, leaders, and advocates from all sectors of school choice, including public schools, charter schools, virtual schools, private schools, and homeschool communities.
– All Michigan community members interested in learning more about K-12 education are invited to view the testimonials and share their own #schoolchoice story on social media.
– This activity is hosted by Mackinac Center for Public Policy.
– The special video testimonials will launch during National School Choice Week (Jan. 24-30, 2021).
– You can view all the videos as they become live.
For more information, contact Buddy Moorehouse at 517-515-9496 or [email protected].
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Michigan please visit the Michigan School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"