- Your State
– Midwest Parent Educators in Lenexa, Kansas are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! The event will feature a day of speakers and fellowship to uplift homeschool mothers. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided. This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Kansas.
– This event is open to the public but registration is required by January 10th.
Register here: Women’s Encouragement Day
– This event is hosted by the Midwest Parent Educators.
– January 22, 2022 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
– City Center Church in Lenexa, 17500 W 87th St in Lenexa.
For more information about Midwest Parent Educators please contact Shanxi Omoniyi at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"