- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week by sharing your Missouri school choice story!
– Participate in the “Why I Love My School” video project to be featured during National School Choice Week.
– Sharing your school choice story can help other students and families learn how to navigate funding the best school for them.
– The “Why I Love My School” video project is open to all Missouri Families. This activity is hosted by the Children’s Education Alliance of Missouri (CEAM).
– Stories will be shared on social media during National School Choice Week (Jan. 24-30, 2021).
– Students in every region of Missouri are welcome to participate in the story sharing via the Storyvine app.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Missouri please visit the Missouri School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"