- Your State
Students, celebrate National School Choice Week by sharing with other students across the nation about your online learning experiences!
– This Student School Choice Week Discussion is a town hall for K-12 students to connect with and talk to other students across the U.S.!
– Students from all 50 states are welcome to participate, share experiences, and ask questions about online learning!
– This online learning student information session and Q&A is hosted by Public School Options.
– Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time
– Register now for the Zoom Student School Choice Week Discussion.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the nation. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events will take place virtually. Please visit your state’s school choice roadmap for a detailed guide to school choice where you live.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"