- Your State
Wondering how to homeschool your preschooler? Celebrate National School Choice Week by joining HSLDA’s How to Homeschool a Preschooler Webinar!
– Join HSLDA PreK-8 Educational Consultant Vicki Bentley, HSLDA Staff Attorney Tj Schmidt, public-school-teacher-now-homeschool-mom Jenna Myers, and former public school mom, Sandra Kim, who will equip you with encouraging insights and creative solutions to deal with cabin fever and other challenges of homeschooling your preschooler through winter.
– Parents from all across the nation are welcome to join!
– This webinar is hosted by the Home School Legal Defense Association.
– 7 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
– Register for the virtual event here today!
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the nation. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events will take place virtually. Please visit your state’s school choice roadmap for a detailed guide to school choice where you live.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"