- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week by learning more about what online learning could mean for your kids at the Parent School Choice Week Panel!
– Zoom discussion of online learning
– Opportunity for parents to ask questions and interact with education experts
– Featured panelists: Colleen Cook, Public School Options Board President; Shea Mackin, Public School Options Board Treasurer; and Kyla Anderson, Public School Options Board Member
– Families from all 50 states are welcome to participate!
– This online learning parent information session and Q&A is hosted by Public School Options.
– Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021 at 7 p.m. Eastern Time
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the nation. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events will take place virtually. Please visit your state’s school choice roadmap for a detailed guide to school choice where you live.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"