- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week in Nebraska by participating in a statewide “Why I Love My School” video contest for a chance to win prizes!
– Students (individually or as a group) are invited to submit 30-second videos of why they love their school.
– Three winners will receive cash prizes as well as donations to their schools for scholarship needs!
– The contest is open to all students ages 12-18 living in Nebraska.
– The contest is hosted by the Nebraska Catholic Conference
– Video submissions are welcome until Monday, Jan. 25, 2021.
– Winners will be announced during National School Choice Week (Jan. 24-30, 2021).
– Nebraska families and educators in every region of the state are welcome to participate in this school choice video contest.
– Submit videos to [email protected] for a chance to win!
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Nebraska please visit the Nebraska School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"