- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week in Nevada by participating in a statewide school choice photo contest!
– Family photo contest: Parents and guardians are invited to submit a photo of their family wearing yellow (National School Choice Week’s signature color) and celebrating National School Choice Week. Three winners will receive cash prizes.
– Classroom photo contest: Teachers are invited to submit a photo of themselves and their classroom or Zoom room creatively celebrating National School Choice Week. Three winners will receive cash prizes.
– The contests are open to all families and school teachers in Nevada. Both activities are hosted by the Nevada School Choice Coalition.
– Photo submissions are welcome until Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021.
– Winners will be announced during National School Choice Week (Jan. 24-30, 2021).
– Nevada families and educators in every region of the state are welcome to participate in these social media contests.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Nevada please visit the Nevada School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"