- Your State
Children’s Scholarship Fund’s “Parent Power Webinar” will equip families with the tools they need to understand and explore their school options during National School Choice Week.
– A Zoom conference raising awareness about school options and scholarship availability in New York.
– Remarks by a Children’s Scholarship Fund representative on the scholarship application process; a testimonial by a scholarship recipient parent; tip from a homeschool parent; remarks by principals from scholarship-participating schools; and a testimonial by a scholarship scholar.
– Raffle prizes, including a laptop computer, a mini iPad, and an Amazon gift card.
– The “Parent Power Webinar” is open to any parent in New York who is interested in exploring their school options.
– The event is hosted by Children’s Scholarship Fund of New York
-Thursday, January 28, 2021, from 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. EST
– The “Parent Power Webinar” will take place over Zoom.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in New York please visit the New York School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"