- Your State
– PA Families for Education Choice (PaFEC) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! The event will feature PA Families for Education Choice Virtual Rally.
– Attendees will hear from special guest speakers including, Sharon Sedlar, Senator Scott Martin, Representative Andrew Lewis, Najimah Roberson (Harrisburg Families United) and also feature parents, students, and advocates from all sectors of education.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the PA Families for Education Choice (PaFEC) in collaboration with Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools, National Coalition for Public School Options, Commonwealth Foundation and Harrisburg Families United.
– January 25, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
For more information about PA Families for Education Choice (PaFEC) please contact Sharon Sedlar at [email protected]
For a detailed guide to school choice in Pennsylvania please visit the Pennsylvania York School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"