- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week across the state of Rhode Island by participating in the “Love Where You Learn” live broadcast!
– Live broadcast featuring parents, teachers, legislators, and religious leaders sharing about Rhode Island’s educational opportunities.
– Special guest speaker Walter Blanks, Jr. from the American Federation for Children.
– All families across the great state of Rhode Island are welcome to join!
– This special live broadcast is hosted by Rhode Island Families for School Choice
– 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
For more information, contact Steven Quinn at [email protected] or 252-349-8751.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Rhode Island please visit the Rhode Island School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"