- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Seven Oaks Classical School in Ellettsville, Indiana are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! The event will feature K-6 homeroom performing a poem at the morning assembly. On February 4, all families will be invited to come together for a poetry recitation, along with pizza. Groups and individuals will be performing original and classic poetry.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Seven Oaks Classical School.
– February 4, 2022 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
– Seven Oaks Classical School, 200 E Association St in Ellettsville.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Indiana.
For more information about Seven Oaks Classical School please contact Cynthia McBurney at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"