- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at South Pointe Elementary School in Phoenix, Arizona are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! South Pointe Elementary School will be holding its Annual Talent Show. For the first time, the event is open to the community. Families can learn more about the schoool, and there will be vendors sharing information about medical plans, cell phones, as well as food vendors where you can purchase snacks. Students will perform and show off all of their amazing talents.
– This event is open to the public. Yes
– This event is hosted by the South Pointe Elementary School.
– January 27, 2022 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
– South Pointe Elementary School, 2033 E Southern Ave in Phoenix.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Arizona.
For more information about South Pointe Elementary School please contact Delores Bell at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"