- Your State
Celebrate National School Choice Week in Tennessee by participating in a photo contest for a chance to win a $1,000 Amazon gift card, a class pizza party, or a Chromebook!
– Schools and teachers are invited to submit creative photos of themselves and their classroom or Zoom class in the classroom photo contest. The first place winner will receive a $1,000 Amazon gift card. The second place winner will receive a $500 Amazon card. The third place winner will receive a class pizza party!
– Families are invited to submit videos of their child sharing why they love their school in the student video contest. Three families will win Chromebooks!
– The contests are hosted by the Tennessee Federation for Children.
– The contest entry deadline is Monday, Jan. 25, 2021. Voting will take place Monday, Jan. 25-Friday, Jan. 29, 2021.
– Winners will be determined by Facebook likes on Tennessee Federation for Children’s Facebook page.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the state. This event, which is one of National School Choice Week’s official flagship events for the state, will take place virtually. For a detailed guide to school choice in Tennessee please visit the Tennessee School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"