- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Val Vista Academy in Gilbert, Arizona are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! Viper Ohana Luau is a Community Open House that will be held on January 20, 2022. This event is a free family event open to our families as well as the community. School Tours will be given by our principal, assistant principal and enrollment director. Families are also able to participate in a variety of luau-themed games, enjoy our food trucks, music as well as many photo opportunities throughout. In addition, throughout the week there will be celebrations in each class, students will fill out pages with favorite things and they will be turned into books for prospective families to see, we will let parents know why we are celebrating and share their appreciation for choosing Val Vista.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Val Vista Academy.
– January 20, 2022 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
– Val Vista Academy, 4120 S Val Vista Dr in Gilbert.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across Arizona.
For more information about Val Vista Academy please contact Amanda deNight at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"