- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at Westfall Academy in Rochester, New York are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! The event will feature Westfall Academy will be hosting a breakfast for parents, community members, and teachers on January 28, 2022. Special speakers will include the Brighton Town Supervisor sharing about the importance of education and student performances. Teachers and parents will be recognized at the event for all they do for the school.
– This event is not to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Westfall Academy.
– January 28, 2022 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
– Westfall Academy, 727 Westfall Road in Rochester.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across New York.
For more information about Westfall Academy please contact Amanee Albaram at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"