- Your State
– Williams Homeschool Family in McKinney, TX is excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! On January 22, 2022 at 3:00 PM, Williams Homeschool Family will be hosting the North Texas Schooling Symposium. This is an opportunity for families to learn about ALL of the school choice options in their neighborhood.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the Williams Homeschool Family.
– January 22, 2022 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
– Redemption Point Alliance Church, 107 E Lamar St in McKinney.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across TX.
For more information about Williams Homeschool Family please contact Marisa Williams at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"