- Your State
– Students, teachers and staff at WVHEA in Buffalo, West Virginia are excited to announce that they will be celebrating National School Choice Week with a special spotlight event! On January 26, 2022 Homeschool families across West Virignia will come together to celebrate a day at the Capitol. They will have the opportunity to love of homeschooling and school choice. Special speakers will include Senators: Patricia Rucker, Robert Carnes, Delegates: Evan Worrell, Kathie Hess Crouse.
– This event is open to the public.
– This event is hosted by the West Virginia Home Educators Association.
– January 26, 2022 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
– West Virginia Capitol Building, West Virginia Capitol Building in Charleston.
This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across West Virginia.
For more information about WVHEA please contact Kathie Hess Crouse at [email protected]
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"