National School Choice Week is quickly approaching and we encourage everyone to participate in our yearly #schoolchoice Tweetup! The goal of the Tweetup is to bring positive national attention to all K-12 educational opportunities and to spread the word about school choices to families in America.
How to participate?
Participating in our #schoolchoice Tweetup is easy! Anyone can participate by joining the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #schoolchoice on Jan 27 at 2 PM Eastern.
We encourage participants to share information about #schoolchoice Tweetup before and during the Tweetup event. To get started, you can download and share the images below.
What to tweet?
The #schoolchoice Tweetup is an opportunity to have a conversation about why every child deserves an excellent education! Your contributions to Tweetup can be as unique as you are, but here are some ideas to help:
- Commend a school or teachers who are helping students learn.
- Tell us why you selected your #schoolchoice and what makes it a great fit.
- Share your #schoolchoice success story
- Encourage families to find the right educational environment. Many people aren’t sure where to start, so share your tips or information from our website.
- Encourage families to visit your school and see if it would work for them.
- Invite people to attend your National School Choice Week event.
Whatever you tweet, make sure to use #schoolchoice!
Lastly, stay tuned on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive more updates. Show your support National School Choice Week and #schoolchoice add a #Twibbon now here! Also, use and find our Facebook filter here.
Click on images to download and find more images here.