- Your State
– Families are invited to celebrate National School Choice Week with a virtual school fair. This special event will celebrate school choice options available for children and families across the State of Idaho. The Coalition of Idaho Charter School Families is excited to announce a virtual event showcasing school choices statewide will bring Idaho families the chance to better understand their K-12 educational options on Saturday. More than 400 community members are expected to attend the virtual event, which kicks off School Choice Week in Idaho.
Besides highlighting innovative choices throughout Idaho, the virtual event will give families the opportunity to join private chats directly with schools they are interested in or have questions for. Come join us for the 2022 the Idaho Virtual School Fair as we celebrate National School Choice Week and learn about your K-12 educational choices. This will be one of Idaho’s most prominent National School Choice Week events.
– Everyone across the state of Idaho is welcome to join.
– These event is hosted by the Coalition of Idaho Charter School Families.
– January 22, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm MST
– Online! Register now for this free event.
For a detailed guide to school choice in Idaho please visit the Idaho School Choice Roadmap.
National School Choice Week shines a spotlight on effective education options for children and is the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in K-12 education.
As a not-for-profit effort, we focus equally on traditional public, charter, magnet, online, private, and home education options. We are nonpolitical and nonpartisan, and we do not advocate for legislation.
Every January, our participants plan tens of thousands of events and activities – such as school fairs, open houses, and student showcases – to raise awareness about school choice across all 50 states. Year-round, National School Choice Week develops resources and guides to assist families searching for schools or learning environments for their children.
"Shining a spotlight on effective educational options for every child"