Held every January, National School Choice Week (NSCW) shines a spotlight on effective education options for children.
During NSCW, schools, homeschool groups, organizations and individuals plan tens of thousands of independent events.
These celebratory events raise public awareness of the different K-12 education options available to children and families, while spotlighting the benefits of school choice.
NSCW recognizes all K-12 options, including traditional public schools, public charter schools, public magnet schools, private schools, online academies, and homeschooling.
Started in 2011, NSCW is now the world’s largest annual celebration of opportunity in education. Over the past seven years, there have been more than 58,000 NSCW events planned across the country and around the world.
NSCW is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical, independent public awareness effort. We are not associated with any legislative lobbying or advocacy.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Look Back – NSCW Over the Years
- 2017 Recap Video
- Meet NSCW President Andrew Campanella
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Social Media Profile Picture: Show off to your friends and family that you’re celebrating NSCW by adding our stamp to your profile picture.
- Download the NSCW Logo
- Share Your Photos, Videos, and Stories: Please send photos or videos from your event, meeting, or activity to us, as well as any stories or testimonials you’d like to share. Visit our share/upload page by clicking here, or just e-mail us at email@example.com. We try to share as many photos, videos, and stories on our social media platforms, in our videos, and on our website as possible!
- Official Dance: Watch our tutorial to learn all the moves to the official NSCW 2018 dance, set to“Better When I’m Dancin’” by Meghan Trainor.
- Sign Up for E-mail News Updates